One of the most trusted and reliable flea and tick defense systems, Frontline Plus shows magic when applied monthly. If it is regularly used, your pet will be 100% protected from adult fleas-including flea eggs and larvae. In less than 24 hours, it kills all the adult fleas, while the most stubborn among the ticks such as deer tick, which causes lyme disease are killed within 24 hours.
Benefits of Using Frontline Plus
- A single application is required for 30 days protection from fleas and ticks
- It can be applied in seconds
- Within 24 hours after drying, you can bathe your pet or you can let them swim and they will still be 100% protected from fleas and ticks
- It is safe for puppies, 8 weeks or older
- Apply full contents of Frontline Plus on the skin between your pet’s shoulder blades. For this you need to part the hair and apply it directly to the skin.
- Four different application doses are available for four different weight categories of dogs. The four different weight categories are: Up to 22 lbs., 23-44 lbs., 45-88 lbs. and 89-132 lbs.
- Content of Frontline flea and tick repelent comes in 3 or 6 dose package. A packet of 12 months or 12 dose Frontline packages mean two 6 month packs
How Frontline Plus Works
Fipronil is an active ingredient of Frontline and it collects in the oils from the pet’s skin and hair follicles and is released up to 30 days from the hair follicles onto the skin and hair for complete protection. Another active ingredient in Frontline Plus is S-methoprene that kills the flea eggs and larvae life cycle. It also prevents re-infestation of fleas and keeps your pet flea free for maximum 30 days with each application.